Some terms used in this document have meanings as defined below:
1) "Website" is a virtual business owned and founded by Jobs.id with a computer and other IT facilities or websites operated by Jobs.id, namely www.jobs.id, to provide services to the user.
2) "Services" means (I) the work of managing and providing job information from listed companies through the website Jobs.id; (II) the work of building and collecting information database users ranging from personal data, photographs and CV, collected for the purpose of job search; and (III) any and all related services provided by the website.
3) "User" or the Users "are members and non-members are accessing and / or using the services provided by Jobs.id.
5) "Non-members" are people who want to use Jobs.id without a subscription service as a Member.
6) "ID" is an electronic mail address (e-mail) that is used by the Member when subscribing to become a member to match the data or upgrade the identity and use of the Service.
7) "Password" is a combination of letters and numbers that have been elected by members to verify whether the person who wants to use services such Jobs.id are the same people who are given ID and to protect the rights and interests of members.
8) "Content" is the job advertisements displayed on the website Jobs.id upon request and approval of the company providing the job vacancy.
The purpose of the use of this term is to, with regard to access and / or use Internet-based services provided by the Website operated by Jobs.id, describes the use of the Website Terms and Users, any and all related procedures and other things that need to be.
All website content, including but not limited to the information, text, graphics, images, design, designs, photographs, logos, databases, and other content are the exclusive property Jobs.id or its licensors, protected by legislation in the field intellectual property rights that apply in Indonesia, among others, the Law on Copyright, Trademarks, Patents and other intellectual property rights. Prohibited to publish, download, reproduce, distribute, store, distribute, transmit, sell, adapt, alter, damage, destroy, remove, use, and utilize it for business purposes part or all of the contents belonging of Jobs.id website without the express written consent of Jobs.id. Users are allowed to download or copy as many as 1 (one) copy of the website content for personal use and not for business purposes, provided that the content remains intact, not destroyed, removed, or modified. Exclusive ownership rights over such content remain on Jobs.id and the user does not have any right or interest in or to the content or part of content as a result of downloading or copy work.
2) In connection with the application referred to in paragraph (1) above, Jobs.id can ask for confirmation about his real name and identity verification by professional institutions in accordance with the type of membership. Members must provide the name, date of birth, contact information, etc. of data needed to verify his identity.
3) Term of Services Agreement arise when filling Member Services application form (in this case, the membership subscription form) and Jobs.id announced on the website or give notice by e-mail to the Member concerned.
3) If members hold a separate agreement with Jobs.id, then the separate agreement would apply.
1) Jobs.id should be posting more details about the use of this provision, trade name and business location, representative name, business registration certificate, contact information, etc. of Jobs.id on the main page that is easily seen by the Member or otherwise notify such matters to the Members.
1) In principle, Jobs.id must accept the service request filed by a user pursuant to Article 1 Paragraph (2) in order of applications received, unless if accepted will cause business problems or technical issues.
2) Jobs.id will not accept a Service request in the following areas:
A. If the application is submitted using the name that is not his/her real name or in the name of another person; or
B. If the application form is filled with false information.
3) In the following matters, Jobs.id can withstand prior acceptance decision until the reasons that limit them has been overcome:
A. If there is no available capacity for the facility of Jobs.id;
B. If Jobs.id is experiencing technical problems; or
C. If it is difficult to accept the request because of other causes related to Jobs.id.
1) Jobs.id can provide services as defined in Article 1 Paragraph (2) above, with the following description:
A. Services for job seekers to register and provide personal information including a CV with the goal of applying into a job that is available via the website Jobs.id;
B. Services for companies and employers to showcase and promote the jobs that are needed by the company;
C. Any and all services related to the examination of candidate’s information;
D. Services related to communication and information exchange among users;
E. Any and all services related to the provision of information on recruitment and job search assistance; and
F. Other services developed or provided separately by Jobs.id to Members through cooperation agreements, etc.
2) Jobs.id can add or change the Description of the Service, if necessary; but with the provision that Jobs.id should inform about the details of additions and changes to the Members.
1) Jobs.id provides service 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except in certain circumstances; but with the proviso that Jobs.id can establish a separate service for the provision of certain services depending on the type or superiority. In such case, Jobs.id will provide to the Members the announcement or notification in advance of the provision of such services.
2) In the case of system work session to process data or updates, maintenance work session to repair the damage, damage to circuits, etc., Jobs.id can stop its services for a while. If there is work session scheduled, Jobs.id must announce the length of time of the temporary suspension and the job description on the notice board.
1) Jobs.id has delivered a notice to the Members when the needs arise, including maintenance tools;
2) A telecommunications service provider based facilities temporarily stop providing telecommunication services; or
3) Instead objectively not possible to provide services due to force majeure.
1) Jobs.id can provide to the Members various kinds of information via e-mail or postal services where the need of the use is already known, or which aims to improve services or announcing services based on membership.
2) Jobs.id can display ads related to the Service on the screen, website, etc. and can notify the Members via e-mail.
3) Jobs.id is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from any participation, or the exchange of information or transactions with the promotional activities of the ads that are made on or through the Services.
4) A Member of the Service is considered to have given consent for posting ads that is exposed long as he uses the Service.
1) A Member shall make the content in good faith based on facts. Basically, the content must be made by the Members themselves.
2) Jobs.id will examine the back and conduct screening (filtering) of content that has been made by Members so that Jobs.id will load the content on the website if it does not conflict with the "Rules on the Elimination of Content" and the terms and conditions referred to in Article 17. If the posting on the Website is not allowed due to violation of the "Rules on the Elimination of Content" or obligations of Members, the content should not be posted on the website without the express prior notice to the Member concerned.
3) If there are spelling errors, missing letters, or sounds sentences or contents that are contrary to social conventions or which is clearly based on false information in the content, Jobs.id can delete or correct it at any time.
4) If Jobs.id received a request from another person (or another company) to erase data that has been recorded by a member because of the false information, libel, etc. The Company may delete or not to expose that data without first giving notice to the Member concerned.
1) The contents provided by a Member shall be disclosed anonymously, and Jobs.id earned the right to use it as soon as contents was posted.
2) A Member may revise or remove content after ten (10) days after inserted. Content can be used as statistics on employment and related trends and statistical material can be reported by the press.
2) Jobs.id must promptly handle any complaint from a Member of complaints related to the Service. If it is difficult to be handled immediately, Jobs.id must notify the reasons of difficulty and the handling schedule the Members on the screen with services or other notification methods.
3) Jobs.id is not responsible for losses suffered as a result of service temporarily suspended due to force majeure or unexpected events or other system disruption; but with the proviso that Jobs.id is obligated to do its best to restore data or provide reasonable assistance to the Service.
2) A member is prohibited to make derivative, reproduce, translate, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use the information he had obtained from the Service without the permission of Jobs.id in advance;
3) A Member shall not use the Service for any purpose other than to confirm the company information and ensure a healthy working relationship. During the term of service, a member is forbidden to do the following things:
A. Using another member ID unlawfully;
B. Conduct actions aimed at committing a crime or acts relating to criminal offences;
C. Defamatory or insulting others;
D. Violation of intellectual property rights and other rights owned by others;
E. Hacking or spreading a virus;
F. Continuously send certain messages such as advertising information outside of the will of others;
G. Doing something disturbing or threatening to disturb the stability of operation of the Service;
H. Utilizing information and Services Website for profit; and
I. Doing other things that harmful the norms and social order or violate other laws and regulations in force.
1) If Jobs.id inflicts harm against a member, or if a user has suffered a loss because of the things that is caused by Jobs.id arising from service provided by Jobs.id, Jobs.id shall replace those losses.
3) Where a member suffered a loss because of the things that is caused by other Members, Jobs.id is not liable to indemnify them.
As long as it is still permitted by laws and regulations, Jobs.id and Company Association, Officers, Directors, Employees, Administration Officer, or his agent shall not be liable in any way or be free of any claims for damage suffered by a user, either directly or indirect, arising out of or relating to the use of the Site, App, and its contents by the users or the inability of the user to use the Website, App, and its contents, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, or deletion, untruth or delay in delivery or loss of content or material posted via the Website.
1) Any action to access or use the Service from outside Jobs.id or other services through the Service Jobs.id, is the risk and responsibility of the User completely.
2) Without prejudice to the provisions above, and with due regard to the legislation in force, the responsibility of Jobs.id to users on all claims arising out of or relating to the use Jobs.id service is limited to the cost of which has been accepted by Jobs IDs associated with services that give rise to these demands.
Jobs.id is trying to take appropriate and reasonable measures to maintain the security of systems, data and services that are operated, acquired, and provided by Jobs.id. However, Jobs.id can not guarantee its security and therefore Jobs.id requested assistance from Users to participate in maintaining the system security, data, and services Jobs.id by not doing things that are referred to in Article 17 Paragraph (3) in on.
What is meant by Force Majeure is any circumstance that are beyond the power of man to prevent and also events that can not be avoided by Jobs.id or if it can be prevented, the cost to make efforts to prevent it is higher when compared to the consequences, including but not limited to the problem of computer viruses or Trojan horse or dangers in system components that can disrupt the service of Jobs.id, web browser or computer system or Internet Service Provider, due to natural disasters, wars, riots, equipment condition, functioning system or transmission, interference in electricity, telecommunications disruptions, governmental policies, and other events or other causes that are beyond control or ability Jobs.id.
2) If the dispute can not be settled amicably, then Jobs.id and Members agreed to resolve it through the Indonesian National Board of Arbitration ("BANI") in Jakarta.
1) Jobs.id reserves the right to cancel any advertisement at any time for any reason whatsoever.
2) There will be no credit or monetary refund for such cases.