Finance, Accounting & Tax Manager
Accounting Ability :
- Having extensive understanding in accounting, financial flow, financial statements & also having ability to perform financial analysis.
- Have experience in implementing Accounting Software.
- Prepare, Manage & Closing Monthly & Yearly report on time such as Financial Statement & etc.
- Responsible for journal and reconciliation of financial data precisely
- Verify the completeness of the documents requires for financial transactions
- Committed team player, proven ability to meet the datelines and exceed the goals which are targeted
- Proficient in Ms. Office (especially excel)
- Have good leadership & teamwork
- Correspond with finance department and management, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
TAX ABILITY :
- Having extensive understanding, Familiar & having excellent knowledge of tax regulation & calculation.
- Having excellent knowledge of tax compliance and ability to prepare corporate income tax and all taxes reports.
- Prepare, organize, develop & control the tax calculation and also payment to all taxes as well as its system payment and reporting of SPT to the tax office via online system.
- Facilitate, manage & deliver a full range of tax services and audits in compliance with laws & regulations within a timeframe while also identifying & mitigating tax risks
- Build relationships & interact with users to provide excellent planning, consulting & expertise, and ensure the interaction with the government bodies on issues related to tax accounting & data reports
- Manage tax provision & the tax compliance process while also providing efficient, accurate, timely, strategic & innovative tax planning, review complex income tax returns, & all necessary federal & state taxes
- Improve tax processes by developing or implementing best practices and opportunities while ensuring the integrity of official documents and preventing the disclosure or leakage of confidential and business information
- Maintain tax balances on the general ledger, monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of theses developments to management and the tax team, and create strategic to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation
28 November 2022
10 December 2022