Kata Sandi Anda Salah
Maaf Anda sudah 3x salah masukkan kata sandi. Silahkan cek email Anda, Kami sudah mengirimkan link masuk otomatis ke email terdaftar Anda.
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May participate in Manager on Duty Program
- Min 3 years experience in the same position
- Physical well healthy
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment
- Good Attitude, work ethic and behavior
- Highly responsible, discipline and motivated
- Ability to work as part of team
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
Strong media, presentation and computer skills
Diiklankan sejak 5 November 2020
Ditutup pada 5 December 2020