Kata Sandi Anda Salah
Maaf Anda sudah 3x salah masukkan kata sandi. Silahkan cek email Anda, Kami sudah mengirimkan link masuk otomatis ke email terdaftar Anda.
• Plan, prioritize, and assign appropriate test engineers to projects such that the delivery ETA and quality requirements are met.
• Identify skills that are missing in your team. Then, develop and mentor their technical strengths and interpersonal skills. Scope up to 10 STEs and 5 SDETs based on their professional goals.
• Continually review the ways we measure quality and with the team improve the non-performing metrics.
• Lead the streamlining and optimization of various QA processes.
• Work with product managers, tech leads, and operational teams for quality efforts and issues that are multidisciplinary.
• Other related tasks
Language :English must be fluent
• Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, excellent work ethic, and expert in multi-tasking
• Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally with both technical and non-technical users both in Indonesian and English.
• Building automated test frameworks and creating automated tests on them, especially pytest and Robot framework
• Investigating issues on complex real world databases in SQL.
•Uusing Linux-based systems, especially Ubuntu.
• Creating test specs and test plans with any of these technologies: Google Suite applications, TestRail, Jira.
• Familiar with all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production.
• 2-7 years of working-in-the-industry experience as SDET or STE in diverse environments and teams.
Diiklankan sejak 7 July 2020
Ditutup pada 5 September 2020
51 - 200 employees
Wisma KEIAI, 17th Floor., Jalan Jendral Sudirman Kav. 3-4, Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang, RT.10/RW.11, Karet Tengsin, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220
Kendaraan Umum Terdekat: