Business Development Manager
Job Description :
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics or equivalent, BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
29 April 2020