Senior Accounting Staff
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the Accounting department
- Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classesFocus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filingPlay a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Prepare monthly and annual accounting reports.
- Supervise the daily accounting transactions including bank reconciliation, accounts payable/receivable and general ledger.
- Min. S1 Accounting
- IPK 3.0
- Age Max. 35 Years
- Experience in 5 years in related
- Good Communication skill and preferred in English
- Understand and capable in tax and customs
- Understand accounting cycle
- Have Brevet A and B certificate
- Have experience in Manufacturing
Familiar with microsoft office
Good organizationAble and understanding for flow and costing manufacturing industry.
Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
Have problem analysis and problem solving
Demonstrated experience in the coordination of formulation process.
Familiar with Credit and debit payments, General Ledger codes, Bank and financial background checksAbility to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficientlyAbility to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings
8 September 2020
30 September 2020