- Plan a production schedule for the job, implement and control the production schedule, and review and adjust the schedule where needed.
- Manage and control the operators and the flow of material. Maintain controlled accounts of production in-process and end products produced to ensure a continuous and efficient flow of production.
- Increase production and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Direct manufacturing operations within the area of responsibility. Maintain an awareness of customer shipping requirements, work schedules, quality levels, and the staffing required to meet these requirements.
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification, and procurement.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring adherence to operational and health & safety procedures.
- Analyze the production data, prepare and maintain production reports and strategic recommendations to the Top Management.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution, and management. Responsible for ensuring all reports to be regularly sent to the Management Representative.
- Man/woman with Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering or Industrial management.
- Minimum five to seven years in manufacturing supervisory/managerial positions.
- Working knowledge of safety standards and compliance, quality assurance, inventory procedures, and production control.
- Familiarity with industry-standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Proven successful leadership, have management skills, and accustomed to working with targets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Placement in Cicadas, Gunung Putri, West Java.
For more information pertaining to our scope of work, please visit our website.
6 March 2020
5 April 2020