Assistant Purchasing Manager (Industri Otomotif)
For our client engaged in the field of automotive which are economically designed to meet the transportation needs of the middle-lower class industries throughout Indonesia which is currently growing rapidly.
- Proactive in proposing improvement to improve vendor relationships and the cost of doing business
- Develop and motivate suppliers to participate in a mutually profitable buyer- seller relationship
- Negotiate, manage and evaluate supplier relationships based on cost, quality, service, and availability
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to gauge inventory level needs and maintain those levels throughout the year
- Take lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow moving stock to help offset losses
- Manage the company's day to day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing agents are meeting performance standards
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- Min. 3 years experience in related field
- Proven history of developing effective inventory management
- Evidence of training in modern manufacturing methods, JIT/ TQC, Lean value stream, 5S, Six Sigma, continuous improvement, operations & supply chain management, planning, ISO, inventory control management
- Employed by a reputable manufacturer of automotive, mining, rubber or material products.
- Strong leadership, truthful, thorough, details, smart, know motor cycle part, etc
1 October 2019
31 October 2019