- Develop and execute sales plans, including the achievement targets, sales strategies, performance measurement, business tactics, and daily management of the Sales Team.
- Aggressively find, develop, and manage strategic accounts by using consultative approaches.
- Build strong relationships with clients, partners, distributors, principals, and government.
- Sell IT security products (hardware, service, solution, and software) to customers.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Communication, Electrical Engineering, or Telecommunications.
- Experienced in sales for at least 2 years.
- Solid knowledge of IT Products, service or application, solutions for financial sector, commercial industry, or resources industry will be an advantage.
- Extensive network of relevant customer base will also be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and relation-building skills.
- Good looking, and preferably single.
- Capable to work independently.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and is highly results-driven.
- Collaborative, works well in a team environment.
- Strong management and problem-solving skills, with high attention to details.
25 September 2019
25 October 2019