- Responsible to follow up the all of Purchase Request
- Engineering items
- General items
- Food & Beverage items
- Prepare reports of purchasing activities as needed.
- Periodic Purchase Report
- Consumption report
- Recommendation for Par Stock
- Responsible to do the market survey every month according to the company regulation
- Responsible to do the supplier’s visit survey every 2 months according to the company regulation
- Responsible to do the monthly contract for perishable, poultry & dry good items.
- Coordinate, supervise and evaluate all the purchasing activities.
- Develop and maintain the purchase activities
- Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner
- Ensure that the department works closely with the Chef and the Food & Beverage Director to purchase the highest quality product while constantly searching for the lowest price
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly completed and approved before a purchase order is prepared and the items are purchased.
- Negotiate food prices, place daily food orders based on requirements, and ensure prompt delivery as requested within the prescribed receiving hours.
- Place weekly liquor, beer and wine orders as required.
- Assist management with obtaining competitive price quotations and confirm purchase availabilities.
- Distribute a copy of the purchase orders to the receiving department, if this process is not electronic, to ensure accurate receiving and distribution of goods.
Knowledge and experience :
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and Materials Control System
- Knowledge of labor laws and employment visa requirements in Indonesia
- Good English both written and oral.
27 November 2019
27 December 2019