- You will do research, design, test and maintain high performance, scalable and secure software products.
- You will attend scrums, do sprint planning/backlog reviews, communicate project / development status to internal and external teams in a timely fashion.
- Ensure software quality and maintainability by identifying and adopting software development best practices.
- You will learn and identify new opportunities in technology for new products or enhancement.
- At least 1 years of experience in programming
- Extraordinary software engineering.
- A troubleshooter or problem solver.
- Tech savvy and high passionate in finding what’s new in technology trend today.
27 June 2019
27 July 2019