Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Develop interactive and creative design.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash, Cinema 4D, Sketch App, InCopu, After Effects, Lightroom, Final Cut Pro X, Motion, and any other tools that is required based on review.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches as well as illustrate solutions using formats including: use cases, wireframes, and diagrams.
- Ability to stay flexible to meet changing project requirements.
- Develop and support design solutions with use cases, sketches, and mock-ups.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate with outside creative resources from varying backgrounds.
- Develop presentation decks.
- Mock up logos and designs for both new business pitches and ongoing campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years design experience in related field.
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other design software.
- Works well under pressure and under deadlines.
- Passion for design.
- Strong follow through abilities.
- Strong visual design skills.
- An understanding of information design and data visualization is strongly preferred.
13 March 2019
12 April 2019