As our UI/UX Designer, you will :
- Deliver user interface designs that convey simplicity and clarity to complex ideas that fit into user’s workflows, work closely with Product Team and Front-End Developers.
- Produce wire-frames, storyboards, user journeys, process streams and site maps to viably communicate interaction, outline concepts, content route and research discoveries.
- Ensure consistency of established gauges and style guides.
- Take part in conceptualizing ideas to answer complex design issues.
- Receptiveness to help with the customer research & analysis.
- 1-4 years of proven UI/UX design experience, followed by strong portfolio in creating wire-frames, storyboards, journey maps, user personas, process diagram and site maps.
- An eye for detail in final product visualization.
- Familiar with agile environment.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop,Illustrator; Zeplin, inVision, Axure and other wireframing tools.
9 May 2019