- Ensure company labor policies are compliant with government regulations.
- Develop & set departmental structure and standard operating procedures to ensure consistent flow and output.
- Management and mentorship of current HR staff. This includes the following areas:
Planning and execution of new initiatives to ensure Human Resources department continues to grow and improve.
Management of department staff and department budget.
Approval & signing of employee contracts.
Manage department staffing by establishing hiring and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Continued development of company culture & internal branding.
- Employee contracts, Benefits & Payroll;
- Company Policy & Employee Review;
- Demonstrates the following qualities: Learner, Honest, detail oriented, and responsible.
- Candidate must possess a minimum bachelor degree in Law, Human Resources Management or equivalent from an accredited top university (S2 graduates a plus).
- At least 7+ years of working experience in related field.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge in the areas of Employment/Manpower Law and Corporate Law. Candidate must know the in’s and outs in this area.
- High leadership skills.
- Experience dealing with government agencies such as BPJS, Dinas Ketenagakerjaan, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Willing to be placed in West Jakarta, Meruya Ilir.
- Since we deal with overseas companies and must comply with their work schedule, candidate must be willing to follow our holiday schedule.
- Experience working overseas with a strong understanding of international standards will be prioritized.
Benefits of working here:
- Paid Leave/Vacation days
- Career Path Opportunities
- Soft skill & personal development training
- Friendly family working environment.
- Encouragement of outside the box thinking and innovation
- Encouragement of balanced life initiatives
- Outside the office monthly management meetings
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy.
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority.
13 August 2019
1 September 2019