PT. Nebraska Pratama is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Factory Manager to join our production team.
- Perform production planning, order sufficient materials, review and approve budgets, ensure production is on schedule and deliveries are done on time.
- Delegate tasks to employees and conduct performance review every quarter.
- Analyzing production data and making strategic recommendations to decision makers.
- Increase production and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in production processes and manufacturing companies.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Knowledge on safety, quality, productivity, and inventory procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Have strong leadership and accustomed to working with targets.
- Placement in Cicadas, Gunung Putri, West Java.
Salary will be determined based on qualifications.
For more information pertaining to our scope of work, please visit our website.
9 March 2020
8 April 2020