- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
- Drawing an overall or individual training and development plan
- Deploying a wide variety of training methods.
- Enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in human resources or relevant field
- Full – time position available
- Highly-motivated, can work under pressure and able to work as individual and in a team.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc) in retail company.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in similar position in the related field.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
12 February 2019
14 March 2019