- Develop and review HR policy systems, SOPs, Job Description, and system development
- Managing and developing human resources. In this case, it includes planning, implementing and supervising human resources and developing the quality of human resources.
- Conduct coaching, training and activities related to the development of employees' abilities, potential, mental, skills and knowledge in accordance with company standards.
- Minimum S1 education in all majors
- Have the ability and good experience as a HRD Manager at least 5 years
- Mastering and understanding the scope of HRD work well (such as: recruitment, training, comben, payroll, industrial relations and performance management)
- Preferably those who have good knowledge and experience in HR consulting / Outsourcing companies
- Placement: Head Office, Pasar Rebo-East Jakarta
24 January 2019
23 February 2019