Database and Network Administrator
- Implementation and maintenance database as database administrator.
- Design, implementation and maintenance application database.
- Participate in application development and support in database design and implementation.
- Develop and maintain all database project documentation, configuration details, and production support handbooks.
- Understands existing and new business requirements and makes technical recommendations
- Can be a team player and work independently.
- Mentors and educates colleagues with respect to database design and implementation practices.
- Curiosity for exploring new database technologies.
- Handling data management and security of our transactional rational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Candidate must posses at least bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of experience in a Database Administrator role
- Experience in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud stack.
- Experience in transactional rational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Familiar in Data Warehousing databases (BigQuery, Redshift, Hadoop)
- Experience of working with geo-distributed teams would be a plus.
5 November 2020
5 December 2020