A company that started off as a family business is expanding nationally. At this stage, we need people with entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the process of setting up infrastructure. Someone that would enjoy creating a new system and making sure the system is implemented well.
If you have an interest in software, training and customer support this job might suit you. You will be responsible for standardizing software across all departments and providing the internal user with the knowledge and tools to successfully and independently implement and utilize any and all software products. Excellent oral and written communication skills are important since you need to explain technical and process details to a non-technical audience.
If you are looking for a job with clearly defined job descriptions and list of to do things, this is DEFINITELY NOT the job for you. In fact, you will be the one in charge to create those systems in place for other people who can only follow. You will not be operating a train locomotive, you will be a part of the team laying down the railroad.
We make a significant investment in learning and growth for our team, through internal and external training. Do you think you are worth investing in? If you think you are, think again before applying here. It's going to be a challenge of a lifetime.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Min 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Skilled in desktop & web programming, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
- Good understanding of C++, Phyton, Java, MXL, how to optimize database structure.
- Experience in training, customer support, demonstrations, public speaking, and presentation
- Ability to work independently with attention to details in all operations.
15 March 2019
4 April 2019