A Branch Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all branch operations, including staff hiring, training, and supervision. They come up with appropriate strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to achieve the branch’s financial targets.
Furthermore, besides their managerial duties, they are also responsible for attracting new customers and partners, as well as retaining the already existing ones.
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating the branch’s business plan:
- Designing and implementing financial performance plans, strategies, and any other operational activity.
- Hiring new employees, training, mentoring, supervising, and disciplining administrative staff in order to ensure the overall efficiency of daily operations:
- Assigning, overseeing, and monitoring administrative and financial tasks;
- keeping up-to-date on current banking regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols, and ensuring that employees are too;
- developing and implementing customer service procedures;
- ensuring that goals and deadlines are met and that projects are led in compliance with the institution’s policies and procedures; and
- liaising with the head office and other branch offices to ensure the smooth management of operations and the achievement of overall business goals.
- Monitoring the financial transactions executed and the office activity performed at the branch office:
- Auditing financial transactions and any other action executed by employees;
- preparing quarterly reports, daily revenues, and other administrative reports;
- overseeing the completion of thorough reports and analyses on the bank operations carried out in the branch office; and
- analyzing office activity and employee performance, identifying trends and making appropriate recommendations and adjustments to current work methods and systems.
- Overseeing office equipment maintenance, monitoring, calibration, and repair, as well as replacement of missing supplies, when necessary.
- Building and maintaining strategic ties with the community, as well as networking with existing and potential customers in order to establish long-term, trustworthy relationships.