Creative Marketing Manager
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends/ competitors.
- Setting/Reaching Goals for a team.
- Strong work ethic.
- Full Time availability.
- Dedication to the team.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Communication skills/Public Speaking.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism.
- Minimum of 2+ years' of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success.
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
18 September 2017
18 October 2017