- Responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of projects by conducting effective planning, monitoring and control using the Project Management methodology
- Preparing and gaining approval of business cases and project management plans, ensuring that the delivery of the projects is in line with the agreed plans
- Managing the project's budget by predicting and managing effort/project costs and controlling planned and actuals as the project progresses
- Identifying, planning and agreeing project resource requirements ensuring that the project is delivered in line with all requirements
- Effectively managing risks and opportunities and resolving issues as required keeping the project on track to its agreed baseline and objectives
- Undertaking Phase Reviews as appropriate.
- Managing and motivating the assigned project teams, ensuring that they are aligned to delivering an effective
- Min. 1 - 3 years of experiences in the same position,
- Having project management certificate is preferable,
- Fresh graduate (Junior) are welcome if have known the basic principal of Project manager job description.
- IT background and understand basic IT
- Detail oriented and able to drive multiple stakeholder to achieve the project deliverables on time
- Having skills of planning, collaboration and scheduling
14 February 2017
16 March 2017