Fresh Graduate akan dipertimbangkan
- Provide discreet personal assistance and secretarial support to the General Manager & Branch Managers
- Manage diaries, co-ordinate and set-up meeting
- Manage and handle all aspects of local and overseas confidential correspondences
- Coordinate logistics needs for Education Fairs, Seminars, workshops, etc
- Manage paper work with foreign institutions
- Organize and maintain office environment
- Responsible for petty cash & simple book keeping
- Organize all travel arrangements
- Able to work in selling and counselling
- Will be taught and promoted to be OFFICE MANAGER minimum in 2 years time
- Must be able to speak and communicate in simple mandarin.
- Maximum age 29 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D1).
- Experience minimum 2 years as Personal Assistant or Secretary or Admin.
- Smart & loyal.
- English Active is a Must.
- Willing to work 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday).
- Willing To be placed in Puri Indah Jakarta Barat, Bandung, Semarang, Malang, Denpasar, Surabaya, and Medan.
11 January 2017
10 February 2017